Our elaborative Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) policy is aligned with recommendations set out by WorkSafe Victoria but most importantly, we have taken things a step further by getting it ISO accreditated to ensure enhanced safety, while delivering practical lifting solutions. We guarantee compliance with legislative requirements and other industry standards on every single job – because onsite safety is a non-negotiable!
Some of the main safety measures Premier Cranes has in place include:
- Dedicated in-house HSEQ Manager involved in the planning and execution of high-risk works, as well as maintenance of ISO accreditation
- Innovative in-house systems are in place to electronically generate Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS), tailored to each job, minimising room for human error
- Operations conducted in line with Victoria’s WorkSafe standards & CICA’s crane safety guidelines
- Our equipment is routinely inspected and serviced in accordance with Australian Standards
- Frequent internal and external quality & safety audits
- Staff inductions & ongoing training regarding onsite safety
- Comprehensive lift planning using computer modeling (such as CAD blocks / AutoCAD drawings)
- In-house lift plan assessment modeling
- ISO Accreditations & supporting policies (see below)
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Tripple ISO Accreditation
We are committed to ensuring all our operations are conducted safely, with minimal impacts to the environments we operate in. A testament to our commitment towards safety is our triple ISO accreditation for the following standards:
ISO 45001:2018 for OH&S Management System
This standard requires Premier to proactively improvise on our OH&S performance in order to reduce the likelihood of on-site accidents.
ISO 14001:2015 for Environmental Management Systems
This standard requires Premier to systematically improve environmental management practices. The intended outcomes include enhancing our environmental performance, fulfillment of compliance obligations and achievement of environmental objectives that contribute to the environmental pillars of sustainability. Click here to read our environmental policy.
ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management Systems
This standard requires Premier to demonstrate consistent application of appropriate systems in place to meet objectives and adhere to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. It is aimed at enhancing customer satisfaction. Click here to read our Quality policy.